Morus Wool Dryer Balls (Pack of 6)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WOOL – 100% New Zealand premium wool with no synthetic fillers, rolled into tight, extra-large balls and felted for a natural, long lasting product.
- REUSABLE FABRIC SOFTENER – Replace chemically infused dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners with an eco-friendly and natural alternative that will last more than a thousand dryer loads.
- SPEED UP DRYING TIME – As the dryer balls tumble around in the dryer, they lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better and dry faster.
- SAVE ENERGY COSTS – Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills by shortening drying time up to 25%
- REDUCE STATIC CLING – Toss them into the Morus Zero and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
How to Use Wool Dryer Balls and Why You Should
Imagine a big load of wet bath towels going into the dryer. You hit “start” and that massive wad of wet fabric will flop around and stick together for quite a while until the layers become dry enough to separate and allow warm air to circulate. That slows the drying time, wasting time and energy.
Natural Fabric Softener
Morus dryer balls are made from 100% premium New Zealand wool. Using them in the dryer eliminates the need for chemical laden fabric softeners and toxic dryer sheets. A few drops of essential oil can even be added to the ball to create a natural fresh scent.
Reduce Time & Energy Costs
As they tumble around in the dryer, wool dryer balls lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better. Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
Reusable Dryer Balls
Discover a healthier, efficient, inexpensive approach to drying laundry. These large felted 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls are the economical alternative to replace chemically infused dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Reuse for more than 1000 dryer loads.